These Terms are a legal agreement between you and Gleam Futures Limited (referred to as us/we/our in these Terms). These Terms set out how you may use the website (www.lilyandannashop.com) and any forums and services we offer through the website or otherwise provided by us and the purchase of products through the website (all collectively referred to as our "Service"). Please read these Terms carefully.
These Terms were last updated on 10th May 2017
Who is Lily and Anna Shop?
Lily and Anna Shop is hosted by Shopify Inc and operated by Gleam Futures Limited.
Why should I read these Terms?
These Terms contain our legal commitments to you and a number of DOs and DON’Ts which you need to be aware of when you use our Service. Please read these Terms carefully to make sure you understand them. By using our Service, you agree to accept and be legally bound by these Terms. You should also read our:
What obligations do I have?
You agree that you will comply with the following rules (the "Rules"):
- You confirm that you are 16 or over;
- You confirm that the information and details that you provide to us are true, accurate and up-to-date;
- You have obtained all necessary permissions in relation to any material that you post on the website and any products that you purchase;
- You agree that you will not post, distribute or otherwise make available or transmit any data or computer file that we believe:
- is illegal;
- encourages or advocates illegal activity or the discussion of illegal activities with the intent to commit them;
- is a personal attack on other individuals;
- bullies, stalks or otherwise harasses any other user of our Service;
- is vulgar, obscene, or sexually explicit (language or images);
- infringes and/or violates any right of a third party including but not limited to: (a) copyright, patent, trademark, or other proprietary rights; (b) privacy rights (specifically, you must not distribute another person's personal information of any kind without their express permission); (c) any confidentiality obligation;
- contains a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise tampers with, impairs or damages our Service or otherwise interferes with any person or entity’s use or enjoyment of the Service;
- engages in antisocial, disruptive, or destructive acts, including "flaming," "spamming," "flooding," "trolling," and "griefing";
- promotes and/or generates money for yourself and/or any third party business activity;
- impersonates any person or entity or misrepresents your identity or affiliation with any person or entity;
- deletes any legal notices, disclaimers, or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademarks, or modify any logos that you do not own or have express permission to modify; or
- does not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of the Service.
You may be banned or have your account suspended or terminated if we think that you have not followed the Rules or if we believe in our sole discretion that you have behaved inappropriately whilst using our Service.
If you believe that another user is violating these Rules, please let us know. However, we cannot and do not guarantee that other users are or will be complying with these Rules, and we will not be responsible for any other user’s lack of compliance. You and other users are responsible for your own actions.
We reserve the right to remove, or refuse to post, any material that we believe is in violation of these Rules and, if we deem appropriate, to turn this material over to law enforcement officials. We also reserve the right to comply with any order or otherwise cooperate with law enforcement officials regarding the identification of any user alleged to be using our Service in violation of the law.
What is Lily and Anna Shop not responsible for?
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of the products but cannot guarantee that the display on your computer, mobile, iPad, or other similar device will reproduce any colour on this site accurately.
The material on this website is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions. Any reliance on the material on this website is at your own risk. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that you suffer as a consequence of the Service becoming temporarily or permanently unavailable.
We (and any third party content provider, or their respective agent) are not responsible for the following types of loss or damage which may arise from your use of the Service:
- damage to your computer system or loss of data (whether due to a virus or other malicious software or not) except for where this is caused by us not using reasonable care and skill;
- loss, damage or upset that you suffer as a consequence of the actions of another user;
- loss or damage which is caused by us when it does not comply with the Terms but which we and you could not anticipate nor expect to happen when you started using the Service;
- any loss which is indirect or a side effect of the main loss or damage and which we and you could not anticipate nor expect to happen when you started using the Service, for instance if you lose revenue or salary, profit, opportunity or reputation; and
- any loss or damage if the Service is not provided to you or is interrupted or suspended or if we do not comply with the Terms because of events beyond our control, such as an act of God, accident, fire, lockout, strike or other official or unofficial labour dispute, civil commotion or other act or event beyond our reasonable control.
Nothing in the Terms excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, or for fraud. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that our Service is free from viruses and other malicious software but we also recommend you use applicable anti-virus software as relevant.
What about third party websites and content?
Can the Terms be changed?
We can update and change these Terms from time to time and the most current version of these Terms will be posted onto the website. You can print and save a copy of these Terms for your future reference. You are asked to accept the Terms each time you make a purchase so we recommend you read them each time to check for changes.
How can I pay for products?
For more information about how to make payments, please see our FAQ section. Please note that payments are handled by third party payment providers so please remember to check your payment provider's terms and conditions before making a purchase.
Are there any other costs that I need to be aware of?
When you pay for a product, you will see the total price of the product and the cost of delivery in UK pound sterling (GBP).
However, please note that if you are paying using a card, bank, PayPal or Amazon Payments account that is not registered in the UK, then you may be charged an additional international transaction fee by your payment processor.
To remove the risk of unexpected fees or charges, please check with your payment provider before making a purchase.
Please also note that if you are liable for any customs and import duty, then you will be responsible for paying these additional charges. We suggest you check the requirements in your country before placing an order.
How will products be delivered?
Before you place an order, you will have the opportunity to choose your delivery method. This information will also be set out in the confirmation email that we will send you once you have placed an order.
Please note that unless otherwise stated on the website, delivery estimates are just that. They are not guaranteed delivery times and should not be relied upon as such.
FOR ALL OTHER DELIVERY ENQUIRIES PLEASE CONTACT: email@example.com
Occasionally there may be information on this website or in the Service that contains errors in relation to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). We shall not be liable to you for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, we are not the manufacturer of products sold on this website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information to that displayed on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings and directions provided with the product before use.
Are there any other legal terms I need to be aware of?
The Service is made available for personal and not commercial use. We do permit promotional references to our Service (for example reviews via social media and in blogs) but we do reserve the right to ask you to remove such content or refrain from further action.
You cannot assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any or all of your rights or obligations under these Terms to any other person.
If any part of these Terms is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be amended to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If that part cannot be amended, it will be deleted. The amendment or deletion of any part of these Terms shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of the Terms.
If we do not enforce any right we have against you, this does not prevent us from enforcing this right at a later date.
A person who is not a party to these Terms does not have any rights under them.
What happens if I no longer want to use the Service?
You can choose to stop using the website at any time. Rights of return and cancellation in relation to products that you may have purchased through our Service are set out in our Returns Policy.
What happens if I am unhappy with these Terms or the Service?
We will do our best to resolve any disputes over these Terms. If you wish to take court proceedings against us you must do so within the United Kingdom. If you live in England or Wales, the laws of England and Wales will apply. If we are unable to resolve any disputes between us regarding the delivery of the Service you have the right to refer the dispute to the EU’s Online Dispute Resolution platform at: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage
How can I contact Lily and Anna Shop?
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can send a letter to: Lily and Anna Shop, 6th Floor, 60 Charlotte Street, London W1T 2NU . If you are not satisfied with the way your query is handled by us, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com
Gleam Futures Limited is a company registered in England and Wales whose registered address is 2nd Floor, Waverley House, 7-12 Noel Street, London W1F 8GQ and whose registered number is 08135577. If you want to contact us, please see the details in the 'How can I contact Lily and Anna Shop?' section above.